MCNV is a Dutch-based NGO, with an international network working in the fields of health development, social inclusion, livelihood development in responding to climate change, and value chain. Currently, MCNV has run 12 projects in 17 provinces of Vietnam. During the last 20 years, support for people with disabilities (PWD) has become a main program with high priority of MCNV in Vietnam. MCNV is going to implement for the USAID-funded Inclusion 1 Project, which focuses on rehabilitation services and medical care for PWD in Quang Tri, Thua Thien Hue, and Quang Nam provinces. We are looking for several positions for the Project as follows:
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer: 01.
- Field staff: 06 (02 in Quang Tri, 02 in Thua Thien Hue and 02 in Quang Nam)
If you are interested in these job opportunities, please email your application letter and CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the position title in the email’s subject line.
The application deadline is 17:00, April 17, 2023.
For more details of each position’s tasks, please refer to the Job Description (JD) documents attached below:
*Monitoring and Evaluation Officer: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ikFihUE_Uw6VkQFe8L_o2xlvxXJJb99A/view?usp=sharing
- Thua Thien – Hue: https://drive.google.com/file/d/129Tsp2ESGO0TNc4r6cJAS247d7-XeYRL/view?usp=sharing
- Quang Tri: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aIFLMJUC3A-_xAiKoV8ZUNxTYyw-Mu6g/view?usp=sharing
- Quang Nam: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C51yoyYD8MXhow6_wdwzCPV1YWZeG9jO/view?usp=sharing